Video Production Company Showreel [Web Interactive Films]
Watch the most recent corporate video showreel from a video production company in Malaysia Web Interactive Films via the embedded link below.
Does your “Marketing Strategy” require a “Professional Video Production Company?“
Do you want to multiply your business with professional video production and marketing strate?
Leave us a message below:
We will send you about 3 to 4 questions by email. Just the basics about who is your target audience, quality,
Make sure your contact information is correct so that we can reach you.
5 reasons you need a professional Video Production Company to multiply business and customer reach?
- Video production and marketing experience count. The difference between a professional video production company and an amateur videographer is huge. Low-Quality video production is detrimental to your brand. Viewers will perceive your offerings as “low quality” like the quality of your video ads. Professionals understand lighting, cinematic angles, and camera movements. The key is to carefully create a video marketing plan that is suitable for the budget. Neil Patel has written an article about creating marketing videos, a fantastic resource to elaborate corporate video production.
- Capture audience attention with storytelling. It’s not just imperative to capture your audience attention with an inspiring story. It’s about doing it in the first 3 seconds. Copying a format frame by frame isn’t going to work. Why not? This is because our brains are a genius at picking up fake and boring content. Meanwhile, if the video tells the same old boring story, your potential customers swipe left. Experienced storytellers know how to tell original stories. These are stories that connect with your audience from the very first frame.
- Serve different video formats. Videos are highly shareable. Moreover, the same videos can be used on multiple video platforms. These videos can also be used for multiple objectives. The same videos can be used for sales expos and one on one meetings. There are different formats: vertical, square, or extra wide 4k cinemascope for theatres.
- Google rewards homepage and website videos. A website video should be different from an advertisement video. When visitors come to your website they know your offering. These visitors want to compare your services with competitors. They are looking to make a clear choice. Helping them with the right information will increase leads and sales. Inbound sales are a lot easier.
- Getting the most value for money. Professional filmmakers craft videos on a regular basis. They have spent years building relationships in the industry. When you work with an experienced production house they have the contacts to get you services that are value for money. They can arrange for permissions, locations, cars, props, movie equipment, actors, models. and makeup artists. They know what your shoot requires and where to get the equipment and people at affordable rates.
Corporate video production partnership
It is imperative to partner with an experienced and professional video production company. You will receive expert advice. And improve the quality of your production. You will also receive the necessary support throughout your campaign. The video production company should make the necessary changes and develop different formats through the video lifecycle. The result is that it will multiply your business.
Future of video production
In the future, video production will become more accessible to content creators on smartphones and action cameras. This will create an influx of videos that are consumed across devices. The quality of these amateur productions will also better with time. This is why brands need to develop better and more professional video content across platforms. Now more than over.
What do you do when your budgets are extremely low? When you’re responsible for growing a business there’s a lot of pressure. Crafting a good quality video with a video production company is not always inexpensive. Big ideas may cost big money. Creating a low-quality video is most often bad for the brand. It’s a very expensive ordeal in the long run. Once you’ve made a bad impression with a low-quality video, it becomes difficult to change the mindset of your customers, clients and investors. Here are some tips to reduce the cost of your video production:
Reduce the duration of your videos: Create shorter impactful videos that can save you money. YouTube ads are sometimes only 4 to 20 seconds long. You can save a substantial amount by creating a 20-second ad for your business.
Focus on the heart of your business: In it’s tempting to communicate every feature on your marketing agenda. Meanwhile, featuring every service and benefit to your audience can be overwhelming and confusing. What happens when viewers get confused? They swipe left! It’s imperative to dig deep into your offerings and identify your unique selling point. Yes, there can be only one. What really touches the heart? What pain point does your customer relate to?
Reduce the number of characters and locations in your live action video production: More locations and more characters mean exponential costs. There are makeup artists, styling professionals and a whole lot of additional crew and equipment required as stories get more elaborate. When we shift locations even within the same office or studio, a lot of things need to be moved around. We need to move the lights. Cameras and frames need to be set all over again. Reflections and shadows need to be eliminated. This takes time. The more days you shoot the costs multiply.
Don’t cheap out on your small budget production: Less is a whole lot more. And from years and years of experience and seeing this play over and over again; low budget productions by amateur interns or students mostly end up being a waste of money. In most cases, you have to redo the production. The footage just doesn’t match the brand. When we want to work things out on a budget, we make compromises. But using an amateur camera, handheld shots without lighting and bad audio is a recipe for terrible video. A story needs a certain budget so that you can do justice to it. Sometimes, if the budget doesn’t permit you are better of developing an effective powerpoint presentation or using stock footage for your video production.