Bizzare could be a way to mildly describe how a pandemic affects business?
618 billion dollar market in the US
Talk to our experts. Schedule a call with our video producer.
Meanwhile, no one is talking about the business revolution we are experiencing at this very moment. A 618 billion dollar market in the United States. According to the World Advertising and Research Center, It is estimated to be a bumper year for digital video.
Bear with me, as I show you how your marketing campaigns could thrive in today’s economy with animated video productions in the USA. You could multiply business through your video marketing campaigns. You don’t want to be too late or lose out on the opportunity before the trend catches on and the market gets saturated.
Select an explainer video style that suits your business
Create a quick brief
Video marketing has made tremendous headway this year. Video production styles have evolved massively due to the pandemic. Businesses are consuming more illustrated and vlog-style content. Meanwhile, Video animation services in the USA are still an untapped asset for a lot of businesses. Most businesses are still putting out videos that look very dated for our times.
Businesses and decision-makers are working from home and spending more time on their smartphones every day. While they are not working on their computers, top management, just like everyone else is glued to their smartphone screens. The highest watch times have been clocked in this year. This is especially true for business to business. Video is the most popular format that business leadership has come to trust and consume.
Other businesses have failed to evolve and see the opportunities to be relevant to their audience. Let’s face it, as traditional marketing trends become ineffective, companies need to evolve their marketing strategies. Businesses will need to evolve with equally compelling alternatives or they must shut down.
Here are the top 5 misconceptions about animated videos for business:
- Animated videos have to have 2D flat characters that look like comics. – While we saw a surge of “Hi, I’m Bob” 2d animation videos this decade, business videos can use product images, 3D renders and serious characters that look more real to preserve the brands’ identity.
- Animated business videos need to look like presentations – Animated videos have evolved so much since the flash animations of the early 2000s. There are great moton graphics and fast-paced kinetic typography styles to visually bring your case studies, facts and numbers and capture your audience’s emotions.
- Live-action videos are most suitable for b2b marketing – Animated videos can have sleek edits of live-action footage, stock images, and motion graphics to create an immersive experience for your business buyers. Moreover, businesses are run by people and they will buy into an emotion of how the product will make their consumers feel. Powerpoint style videos do injustice to your brand story.
- Animated videos take a lot of time to create – While we can get a template or stock video solution, we have learnt that creating a custom animation for your brand is way more effective. But with clever workflows, we are able to reduce turn around times for simple projects to 1 to 3 days and typical 2-minute projects to 7 to 10 days.
- Animated explainer videos are expensive – Animated explainer videos are quite expensive, they cost around $20 per second. Meanwhile, the world is your imagination. Anything that can be visualised can go into your animated video. You will not need to hire expensive equipment, talent or renting out locations. Meanwhile, there are less expensive solutions as well like whiteboard animated videos or slideshow and video edits with text animation, that is minimal and relaxing to watch.
Take a look at our explainer video showreel and samples
Your animated video production workflow doesn’t have to be all cartoony or look unprofessional. We can craft sharp, corporate styles to suit your brand.
Animated video simply works because they are packaged in a style that your business clients can consume.
Most businesses make videos that are similar to animated PowerPoint or keynote presentations instead of using corporate characters. In today’s times, low-quality videos may have a negative impact on your brand and reduce trust in your product.
85% of people are more likely to buy a product once they see your video
So you’ll be glad to know that with an effective strategy and workflow for video animation services you can get your product the attention it requires. According to a recent survey conducted by Video Rascal, 85% of people are more likely to buy a product once they see an accompanying explainer video. Even 93% of business who use video believe that explainer videos have increased user understanding of their products or services.
This is why at Web interactive films, we work to present your products’ story through
engaging and riveting animations. With the help of graphics, we scope engrossing stories that expand your products’ influence.
However, just deciding on animations isn’t the final stop of the decision train but
rather the starting.
Take a look at our explainer video showreel and samples
How do you make animated videos?
Working out strategies and to have a clear understanding of the message you want to
deliver is imperative. It helps your business client to better understand your story.
Which in turn is incredibly useful in generating public interest and increasing
For example, if you are looking to tell your brand story in a simple and minimal way, then whiteboard animations can be a great way to get started. You can use a two-minute engaging video to tell your audience your story and idea behind your product through a way that’s both emotional and satisfying.
Or if you need your customers to have a better understanding of your products so that you can build trust and a loyal customer base? Investing in then animated explainer videos serve as a great approach.
These different types of animations or videos can communicate your ideas and views effectively. This is what Web Interactive films can offer you. An opportunity to be heard in a sea of growing content and reduced attention.
How effective are explainer videos or animations?
Susan Kare said “Good design’s not about what medium you’re working in.
It’s about thinking hard about what you want to do and what you have to work
with before you start.”
Which is exactly what we as an animated explainer company do. We
lean heavily on the storytelling part of the animated video production and
thus prepare accordingly. We work to understand the values behind your products
and provide designs that do justice to them.
Our writers and motion graphic professionals scope engrossing storylines that boost
your intent and power your engagement. In addition, we build static mood
boards that define your visual styles and the way you want your creative to engage with your audience. Lastly, we deliver polished motion graphics or animations that
you can easily use for either websites, social media or one-on-one meetings.
Join thousands of businesses around the globe that have worked with us.
We have worked in video production California; provided services as a video production company in Los Angeles and doodle videos in Santa Clara and many other cities as an explainer video company in the USA.
Create a quick brief
What do we provide as a video animation company?
Web Interactive Films video production services include:
Web Interactive Films is a video animation company. We have provided our video animation services and video production services in the USA in several cities: Santa Clara, San Jose, Las Vegas, Los Angeles etc.
Furthermore, you can also use our videos on any platform from websites to even live slideshows and presentations.
Our experienced and professional team helps you with all your decisions
throughout the process. And that doesn’t take into account the fact that we
work to bring your brand’s unique identity to your customers in a way that they
can appreciate you and remember your brand.
So contact us and let’s have a chat about how we can craft your brand story and
translate your story to your customers through engaging animations.
Drop us a line on our contact page or even schedule a chat or video call.