Are you intrigued about animated explainer video production for your company?
At Web Interactive Films. we have been stitching award winning videos for brands since 1996. Our expert crew members have been producing professional videos and interactive ad campaigns for over 20 years.
We carefully craft persuasive stories which evolve into interactive and engaging experiences for your viewing audience. We make use of AI and ML tools to enhance your digital campaigns.
Take a look at our explainer video samples
Hi, I’m Mark DSouza. I am an advertising director and ad filmmaker at Web Interactive Films.
I work out of Kuala Lumpur, Bangalore, and Glasgow. The digital advertising world is experiencing diminishing audience retention levels and heightened digital noise. One cannot deny that this could only be a microcosm of the new normal.
This is the reason for why I am excessively animated about driving result driven video advertising campaigns to impact businesses from all over the world.
Feel free to say hi, I would be delighted to schedule a chat or video call to discuss your project and advise you on a budget, timeline and style of execution that best suits your campaign goals.
We produce interactive video ads for clients from all across the planet
Currently serving in 70+ countries
Take a look at our explainer video showreel and samples
Web Interactive Films is an interactive video production company and digital agency that craft:
- Live action corporate videos
- TV commercials
- 3D & 2D explainer videos
- Interactive videos & media
- Interactive powerpoint sales presentations
- Infographics & illustrations
- Interactive web design and virtual events
- App development and web development
- Brand & identity design
- SEO, SEM, Marketing strategy
Jump here to see our range of full stack digital agency services
Why people from all across the world recommend Web Interactive Films?
“Saw this on LinkedIn too, a very well made video.” A WhatsaAppr group comment on our video.
“The final product was just what we wanted. He listen to our requests and translated them into a great advertisement. Great communication and would definitely work with him again.”
“Mark was very helpful, kind and did a great job.”
“Video looks good. Hope to see you again. Thankyou so much.”
“Illustration was just what we were looking for. Quick and efficient.”
“Excellent work!Cant wait to order again…very easy to communicate with..works fasts..Thank you…”
“the best vedio maker”
“Mark is rock solid. He taught me how to attack My project. Will continue to work with him.”
"Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience. You need experience to gain wisdom."– EINSTEIN
Please indulge me for a moment while I show you how twenty years of work experience in digital marketing and video production will alter the effectiveness of your campaign.
As a case in point, let's say you're right handed and decide to write a short quote with your left hand. Let us uncomplicate this task. Let's say you'd like to draw a basic shape like a circle or triangle. Now, even if you were ambidextrous you will undeniably experience some strain or discomfort. Trauma and anxiety to say the least. Meanwhile, your writing hand has years of experience. Forging shapes and strokes are effortless. Words are about to flow without even having to give a thought about your motor skills.
Here are 3 ways for you to see how an experienced hand can elevate your digital advertising campaign?
But who are these experienced video makers anyway?
When we consider "experienced talent", look for people who have relevant work experience. Creative people who have worked on similar projects in the past. People who have been working in the field for 10 years or more. Further to this, it makes us immensely comfortable when we work with well-seasoned, responsible and calm individuals.
- Professional resources typically come with a large body of work from different verticals. They have worked with different styles of productions. They have worked with big brands, single owner startups and small businesses. Experienced professionals have probably already worked on very similar video productions or styles that you may be considering to produce. They come with the know-how to effortlessly follow through with your production. They work with other professionals and can quickly arrange for ad-hoc solutions that maybe out of their domain. They are not running heater skelter to complete the job on time. Moreover, an experienced team adds value at every step and is able to advise clients on how to effectively improve their campaign and increase audience attention?
- Meanwhile, upcoming creative people are primarily focused on signing up new clients and closing sales even if they are unsure of the work. Soon after the sign-off, they give up. They may provide a refund or sometimes even make a demand for an additional fee. You may receive a reply to the effect of "hey, we can both agree that I have put in enough time on your project and you are still not satisfied with my efforts...". In contrast to this, an experienced person has his eyes set on bringing your project to full completion. To add to this she would like to see it being successful. With this also comes achieving campaign goals and building customer relationships. Not forgetting to make the experience pleasant so that it's just like flying on autopilot.
- When we work with focused and experienced individuals, campaigns progress seamlessly with less stress and anxiety throughout the process. Change requests processes are courteous and timely. To add to this, with experience comes the ability to make projections and predictions on not only budgets and timelines; but more important, to project how a campaign can fare and how well it will be received by your intended audience.
To conclude, I suppose we can all agree that you save a lot of time, money and heartache when you commission your video production work to someone who knows what they are doing. We provide effective and simple work flows so that briefs, inputs and changes become easy to communicate. At Web Interactive Films we take out the stress and anxiety from the experience of launching your digital video marketing campaigns.
Feel free to get in touch, we could have a quick chat or even schedule a call to recommend the best way forward.
Web Interactive Films: The video production company
About Web Interactive Films: Understanding how your audience feels?
At Web Interactive Films ( Corporate video production company), we believe that it is paramount to understand audience psychology, NLP and the art of filmmaking. It's imperative to understand how your message is consumed by your viewers? This is how we carefully craft all our corporate video production services and animated explainer videos.
While our focus is on animated explainer videos we also provide a plethora of digital services so that all aspects of your campaign are wholly covered.
🎬 Live action production
- Corporate film
- TV ad commercial
- Training video
- Real estate promos
- Spokesperson video
- e Learning video
- Product video
- Music & sound
📢 Advertising & digital marketing
- Display advertising
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Lead generation
- Content marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Influencer marketing
🎞 Video editing
- Offline video editing
- Visual effects
- Green screen/ chroma key
- Motion tracking
- VR 360
- Timelapse/ hyper-lapse
- Smooth transitions
- Text titles & callouts
- Ad copy
- e Learning content
- Brand identity
- Brand identity
- Graphic design
- Illustration design
- Social media design
- Presentation design
- Infographic design
- Website development
- e Commerce
- Interactive media ads
- Virtual event
- Mobile app
- Desktop app
- AI, Deep Learning
- Data visualisation
Would you like to discuss your requirements? We could schedule a chat or video call consultation.
Let's talk about something that would be worth your time.
I recently commissioned creative work to a promising young agency. Only to get back absolute garbage after a never-ending wait of three weeks. This is what usually happens when we engage an amateur freelancer to produce content. I submit, I was bested.
Raise your hand if this has ever happened to you.
Have you ever produced content that drove your customers away?
The terrifying part was that the agency couldn't recognise the mistakes in their delivery. My feedback made no sense to them. They insisted that the feedback points were new requirements and new changes that were never discussed. This company said that the corrections would cost more, and take more time.
Worst of all, the creative people would only respond at some ungodly hour of the night while I was fast asleep. Even though they are a local company. And they ghosted me. This wasn’t the polite well natured attitude that I was met with when we signed off.
Have you ever been ghosted halfway through a video production process? Sigh! The heartache. No one likes spending the wee hours of every wretched morning drafting and repeating the same changes again. Yes, the same changes that haven't been done for the seventeenth time.
No one has the time to sit through every single frame of a video and point out mistakes to ensure that the video production guy gets the brand and story right. This should not be your job. The effort of getting your video production person up to speed just isn't worth it. Why does this happen? It's always because it's the first time he's working with a brand that cares about what they put out.
I'm sure you have many such stories to exchange. But let’s keep them for another time. The point that should not be missed is that productions don't always go as per plan and it's best to work with well-experienced experts and technicians from the industry. Save your time, money and avoid unnecessary stress.
Yes! There's a pandemic around and many of us are scared that this might result in a global economic recession again. Nobody seems to be focussing on this huge trillion dollars opportunity for businesses. Corporations and individuals alike are spending more time online and with their devices. There is a revolution going on with the way video is produced and consumed. I receive over a million views on my answers relayed to YouTube video production. Content production and the way we have traditionally been making videos is changing. People of all ages are learning to do everything on their smartphones.
In a society and time where we are distancing ourselves and staying home as much as possible, product videos help your business reach every device on the planet.
A product video is the first step to your buyer taking out her credit card and parting with that cold cash. But not all videos are the same. Although videos are great for catching people's attention, a low-quality video can be a recipe for disaster. Long and confusing videos could harm your brand and also cost you time and money.
Experience over time has taught me that you're better off dedicating a moderate budget to get a job done well. Otherwise, it is as if you were throwing your money down the drain on several frustrating low budget productions that never see the light of day. Low quality video ads typically only serve as unusable and embarrassing marketing experiments.
Here are a few steps to consider while producing your corporate video production. These steps will help you save time and get your monies worth as well.
Let's talk about budgets first. If you want to work with a small budget like $50 or $100, consider using the budget for a social media post. An alternative would be to consider creating a marketing presentation or slide show instead.
Have you ever come across an explainer video that went like this "This is Bob. Bob has a problem. Here are all our product and service features that Bob makes Bobs life amazing. In the same way our product will save the world. Now be like Bob and click here to buy now."
Who cares about what Bob wants? Why should people invest in Bob's story? Is it worth your viewers time? Is there a story here, that will grab the attention of your viewers?
Boring, repetitive, unoriginal videos will hurt your brand
It's good to be cautious while planning your video production budgets. You don't want to unnecessarily pay too much.
On the other hand, our video-phobia is not unwarranted. We all know that video productions do not come cheap. We've burnt our hands by commissioning work to inexperienced freelancers or 5 dollar sites only to receive very amateur work that can't be used.
A great working video will bring back sizeable return in sales and new customers.
People, customers, clients or even investors love to listen to your brand and product story. They will hang on to every word because it resonates with them. But a word of caution, craft your story well. You don't want your story to be long-winded and boring.
If you'd like to know more about how we can work together to create:
- A powerful story.
- Memorable characters.
- New and fantastic world's and environments weaved around your characters to take your audience through a fantastic emotional journey.
- Movie and ad film quality video productions.
- State of the art clean, crisp animation and infographics to build confidence and grow credibility with your audience.
- Music, sound effects and voice over to enhance your brand experience.
Drop us a line on our contact page or even schedule a chat or video call.
- How your story is crafted?
- What effort needs to go into producing your story?
- Longevity of your video, how long can you use it for your campaign?
An effective corporate video storyboard will engage your audience and viewers. We craft stories that can relate to your local and international customers. The goal is to grow a positive memorable relationship through video. This encourages your audience to watch, consume and think about what you have to say? Your audience should always remember a positive experience from your message.
Corporate Video Prices?
Different video marketing strategies require unique types of video productions and workflows. The first step to a video marketing plan is to budget for your video production. If you are creating a simple post for social media, you don't need to spend much. A corporate video for an international trade fair would require a fair budget. Here are some video production price slabs:
Determining Video production costs
The video production costs are cumulated by planning for the following:
- The number of days of video production shoots.
- The quantity of cameras, equipment, actors, locations, crew.
- Post-production requirements: editing, motion graphics, animations, voice over, background score production.
While balancing the budget, we want to use the best approach to do justice to tell your story. It is cardinal that we have to plan the production costs within your budget.
How do I get "more" value?
Want to cut costs on video production?
I don't have a very large budget for my video production campaign
How do we pass on the long term benefits of production houses with our clients? During productions, we require state of the art high-quality movie equipment. When we regularly work on productions, we save equipment costs, and we get discounts from our vendors. This is how we pass on benefits to save money on your production.
Our experienced marketing people, storytellers, and production crew strive hard to ensure that you may see value through multiplied sales and engagement. Your video should not only pay for itself; but with the right strategy, we ensure increased sales and engagement. With a well experienced crew, we don't waste time or lose quality on our productions.
As a result, you receive superior or production quality video at affordable prices. Your videos will look world-class best the competition. As a result, your audience will grow a positive outlook and affinity towards your brand.
Your scripts and storyboards are crafted by top industry writers. They consistently write for top viral videos. We craft captivating stories that are tailor-made, specifically for your target audience.
1. This helps increase attention spans.
2. You connect with your audience on an emotional level.
3. You fulfil your marketing and communication agenda requirements.
4. The result is multiplied engagement and business.
Video production is not just about documenting life and dialogue. When you're producing a video for your business you also want to consider:
How will your audience consume your video content?
This one simple question can make a massive difference in how you approach your entire video production strategy.
- You have the ability to turn around the audience's perception of your brand.
- Increase opportunities to multiply business in terms of investments, sales, and social shares.
- Retain your audience's attention for longer, increasing campaign metrics, dwell time and attention span.
How do we make effective video productions for your business ?
- Listen to your audience!
- Craft characters that are memorable and relatable.
- Build environments that speak and show your protagonists character or mood.
- Take your audience on a fantastic journey with awe-inspiring and motivating characters.
- Showcase the struggles and challenges. Plainly lay out how human and emotionally touching your brand is.
- Leave your audience with a motivating "nothing is impossible" message.
- Always have a call to action to let them know what to do next.
At Web Interactive Films, we believe in developing long term relationships with our clients, vendors, talents, and crew. This has been a successful strategy for all our business relations.
People love our work and tell their friends
We all want to connect with like-minded people. This is why we love to craft films that are intuitive and original so that we can reach out to people and expand our circles.
You know your business best! Better than anyone else.
You understand your customers, partners, clients, and audience.
Web Interactive Films comes in and fuses your ideas with a robust video marketing strategy, professional storytelling, and video production. This is how, together, we make videos that work.
1. Your videos connect emotionally.
2. Creates a positive emotion in the viewers' minds.
3. You observe a noticeable increase in sales and business.
4. You share your success story with your friends.
Creating your very own movies for business is a magical experience. This is the most awesome feeling about the industry. We don't want to lose that magic and excitement. Together, we're making our very own movies.
Drop us a line on our contact page or even schedule a chat or video call.