Web Interactive Films provides agency photography solutions in Malaysia. With our commercial product photography solutions, you will now get a lot more. Especially if you compare our agency photography services to what local commercial photographers provide.
Malaysia Photography Agency
A bad image can cause your entire product marketing and sales strategy to fail.
So you will be glad to know why our Malaysia photography agency solutions can set you up for success. Smallest tweaks and attention to detail can transform your entire campaigns and put a smile on your face.
Can you imagine how fantastic it feels when we capturing stunning, dramatic, and emotional photography visuals that connect with your audience?
Here are some of our key differentiators with our photography agency in Malaysia.
- We understand branding, sales and the importance of storytelling.
- At Web Interactive Films, we have worked with some of the top brands in the world like Ogilvie, Nike, and Samsung and learnt from top industry brand custodians.
- Learning is an imperative part of our workflow. You’ll be happy to know that we update our skills on a daily basis with in-depth studies, latest trends, technology.
- Our focus on studying audience behaviour and consuming the latest case studies on the impact of content on buyers. This helps us make smarter choices while scripting the storylines of your product photography campaign.
- Every single detail translates into characters, their environment, the art design, styling and the costume design to bring your visions alive.
Did you know that professionally shot commercial product photography will help build trust and authenticity with your audience?
You will be happy to know that could use the following commercial photography services to build credibility and audience trust.
- Corporate Headshots
- Environmental Portraits
- Corporate Team and Group Photography
Incredible isn’t it? So you can see, commercial photography is not only important but a very essential element to your marketing strategy.
What kind of equipment do we use for lighting?
Broncolor Siros L 800Ws 2-Light Outdoor Kit 2
Dynalite Baja A6-600 Monolight 2-Light Kit
Profoto B1 battery-powered 500-watt lights for outdoor photography
And that’s not all, to craft soft beauty lighting for advertising and print shots we use a variety of softboxes and studio light modifiers.
Like Profoto HR 3′ Octabox
Profoto 1′ x 3′ HR Stripbox
Profoto 2.7′ x 2.7′ HR softbox