Web Interactive Films grows your audience with beautifully crafted corporate videos.
Picture yourself at a client meeting. Moments ago, your client was bored. She was in a hurry to attend to her next pressing task. Something happened, she now has a twinkle in her eye. Her face is glued to your corporate video presentation. The soothing voice of your narrator invites her on a journey to a fantastic world in the near future. She is hanging onto every word and every frame of your corporate video. Not once did she turn her eyes away to take notice of her buzzing phone. Your corporate video experience is immersive and intuitive for her. Your client is curious about what will happen next. She wants to know more about your business. How do things work? And that’s where you come in.
Whether you are on an online call or a face to face meeting, is it possible to see how sensational things could get when you start every meeting with a short corporate video?
About Web Interactive Films: A corporate video production company. Our writers and crew have over 20+ years of experience.
You’ll be very glad to know that you’re in safe hands. At Web Interactive Films, we have crafted corporate video productions and animated creatives for big brands like PEPSICO, NIKE, and SAMSUNG.
Working with a professional team for video production makes a huge difference in your workflow. You will notice that unlike freelancers, professional care about the success of your campaign and add value at every step of the way. If your video can be made great, we won’t settle for anything less. We do this by keeping you informed every step of the way, taking your inputs and making expert suggestions. No last-minute surprises, delays or hidden costs. Making your experience a good and comfortable one is our top priority.
We extend the same level of quality, structure and professionalism to your business. You can sit back relax.
Our work samples: Corporate video production company samples and show-reel
Our corporate video production showreel showcases clips of our behind the scenes production and snippets from our corporate video production projects. You can view our work samples below
It’s not unwarranted to be video-phobic
Nod your head if this has happened to you recently. Your smartphone screen glows, a notification bell rings (ding) and before you get to your content, you are rudely disrupted with a video ad.
Like me, I’m sure you have come across many awful video productions online. You probably searched YouTube or the web for corporate video samples. I know, they’re all boring. My guess is that you didn’t bother to watch these videos all the way to the end. You were able to make an educated guess about what happens next.
Before we look at how you can craft more impactful corporate videos for your audience, let’s take a look at what could be done better. The real horror with most corporate video productions is when you realise that every corporate video sample looks the same. Let’s not get started about that feeling you get when you realise that your corporate video is so close to actually being good but something is amiss. The video has the potential to be great but somewhere down the line, it just stopped making sense and you settle for less.
Lets look at how we can make a change in corporate video production.
What usually goes wrong? And how can we fix corporate video storyboards?
When every video looks the same and you’ve heard the same story before, what would really drive you to watch this corporate video production till the end?
It is not uncommon for corporate video-makers to forget that video production is meant for the viewer, not for yourself. Let this sink in for a moment.
Let’s indulge in a quick corporate video production experiment.
How about we turn things around for a few moments. Let’s imagine you were presented with a corporate video for viewing. Furthermore, let us adjust to the idea that the corporate video was about a topic that is new to you like space exploration. This space exploration video that you are presented with talks about things that you really don’t know much about.
Here are the top 7 key points to ponder on, while we craft your corporate video production company story:
- Are the first few seconds interesting enough for you to watch more?
- Start with your objective or end goal in mind so that your audience knows what to do when its time to act.
- How would the story make you feel?
- Is it taking too long to get to the point?
- Did you find that parts of the corporate video story were confusing and aimless?
- Are there too many product features and benefits in the story?
- Was there a massive download of information that made you feel bored or overwhelmed?
- Did you get a nice good warm satisfied feeling after watching the corporate video?
Studies from the American Psychological Association show that too many options or too much information become counterproductive for the consumer and leads to a less positive outcome. In English, keep things short more features, benefits, choices doesn’t mean more sales. Less is more.
So you’ll be happy to know that we have worked with many businesses, large and small with video production services. From the Fortune 500’s to small local entrepreneurs.
Here is something you probably didn’t know about video production. Our videos have generated millions of dollars in business and sales for our clients. Below is one such story.
A couple of years ago, we helped a small business with a live-action video ad. They started out of a co-working space. They have expanded to 3 centres in popular clubs in a span of just two years. All with the help of a promotional live-action video that explained their service. We simply told their story and showed the audience how they must feel when they would experience the company’s services. Can you see how fabulous that feels?
Our corporate video production company services and what we do?
Corporate video production services come in varied shapes, sizes, production workflows and aesthetics. It is not uncommon for you to think that corporate video production companies only make live-action videos in factories. Low and behold there are many ways of connecting with your audience. Your audience could be employees, investors, clients or customers.
List of corporate video production services
- 2D animated explainer videos
- Brand videos
- Corporate video production
- Commercial video production
- Event Videography
- Live-action videos
- Motion graphics videos
- Product videos
- Short videos
- Social media videos
- TV commercials
- Web advertisements
We also create specialty videos and productions:
- 360-degree videos
- 4k Aerial/ drone video productions
- 3D walkthrough videos
- Interactive videos
- Influencer marketing
- Virtual reality videos
- Video marketing
As a corporate video production company, we are also experienced with website design, photography, and interactive banner design. We offer full-serviced and full-stack production solutions.
- Corporate headshots
- Infographic design
- Mobile application development
- PowerPoint and Keynote design
- Professional photography
- Product Photography
- UI/ UX design
- Website design app development
But how do you know if this approach is for you? One thing that we have mastered over the years has been to craft videos for our clients that are memorable and cleverly crafted for their budget.
Something we have learnt over the past 20 years is how to tell your brand stories that will make your clients listen. It has been a journey of learning from experts and top brand leaders. As a matter of fact, we have worked on at least one creative with almost every top brand during the past 20 years. Our video production work has been benchmarked for quality at our customer’s organisations.
Corporate video production budgets
Before we go further, I want to set something straight, high-quality video productions do cost money. And that doesn’t take into account the fact that we plan the best solution for your budget.
To make things simple we have divided our corporate video production budgets into three categories.
Corporate video production process
Our videos are made by experts and professionals. The video production process and workflows go through many stages of production. In addition to that, time and care are taken to update you at every step so that we consider your industry knowledge and expertise.
This level of care and carefully planned workflows that we have developed over the years with experience from the cinema industry saves you money on your video productions. In addition to that, we are able to provide you with world-class quality video productions for your brand. This is what makes the difference in production quality.
Steps for corporate video production process
- Understand the target audience and brand
- Prepare target personas
- Create characters, new worlds and environments around your characters
- Craft emotional and motivating stories
- Weave an immersive storyline that will connect and be memorable for your audience
- Develop corporate video production break down sheets
- Pre-production for corporate video
- Art design, line production, casting, styling
- Cinema quality production video shoot
- Offline editing
- Lose sketch and rough pass for animations
- Graphic design and vector illustrations for VFX components
- 3D Animations, motion graphics, and special effects
- Sound engineering and voice over recording
- Background music score and music production
- Colour grading
- Rendering to different formats for different platforms
- Video marketing strategy
- Keyword research
- Description, article writing and social media post content
- Ad campaign management
- Analytics and reporting
Low quality and cheap corporate video production
Here are some reasons why low-quality corporate video productions can damage your brand and business. And as you read further we will discuss what you can do when you have a low budget? And adding to that, solutions to get more out of your marketing campaign.
- Low budget productions will give your audience a negative and cheap perspective of your brand and product.
- It costs more money to change your audience perception of your brand once your brand has been compromised.
- Not being a cinematography expert, you may not be able to identify basic mistakes in your corporate video production. This happens especially when you engage students, interns or amateurs to produce your brand video communications.
- Creating poor quality videos adds to your marketing expense. You might need to spend more to advertise your videos. In addition to that, you may receive bad reviews or comments against the creative as well.
- More important than the above fact, I have always experienced that when we buy something substandard, it doesn’t work very well over time. Eventually, we end up having to pay a lot more than the market price to fix it or get the job done. This adds to your overall cost for that product.
- Not to make things seem like a major downer, but everybody is producing videos, including your competition. Why would you want to create a corporate video production that is set up to fail?
Low budget video production solutions
Here are a couple of solutions to consider when you want to spend less or when you have a low budget for your video production.
- Consider reducing the video production duration to 20 or 30 seconds
- Create a talking head or interview video
- Consider using 2D Animation explainer videos, animated brand videos and motion graphics, or kinetic text animated videos
- Create infographics if you have a really low budget like $5 to $100
- Ask us about creating PowerPoint or Keynote presentations with animations
Videos are not the only solution to creating marketing content. We have seen many organisations benefit from other marketing tools like slide-shares and info-graphics.
At Web Interactive Films, our team is always up for a challenge. We love to help people like you to master successful ad campaigns. Feel free to connect and discuss your project.
We may always not be a perfect fit. We have been crafting corporate videos for a very long time. We have been in the industry when corporate films just started. We have seen corporate video production evolving from translated interviews on DVDs.
The real question is not whether we can make a great video for your business? There are times when we have to make hard calls and decide whether or not we would want to work with you. Will our experience and expertise be valued? And are you doing the best for your audience and your brand.
If you choose not to work with us, that is fine too. What is the worst that could happen? You may get some free advice from our team that will help you use your video production budget more wisely.
We love helping people to realise their campaign goals and grow their businesses successfully.
But first, Let’s talk.