Please indulge me for a moment while I show you how twenty years of work experience in digital marketing and video production will alter the effectiveness of your campaign.
As a case in point, let’s say you’re right handed and decide to write a short quote with your left hand. Let us uncomplicate this task. Let’s say you’d like to draw a basic shape like a circle or triangle. Now, even if you were ambidextrous you will undeniably experience some strain or discomfort. Trauma and anxiety to say the least. Meanwhile, your writing hand has years of experience. Forging shapes and strokes are effortless. Words are about to flow without even having to give a thought about your motor skills.
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience. You need experience to gain wisdom.”– EINSTEIN
Here are 3 ways for you to see how an experienced hand can elevate your digital advertising campaign?
But who are these experienced video makers anyway?
When we consider “experienced talent”, look for people who have relevant work experience. Creative people who have worked on similar projects in the past. People who have been working in the field for 10 years or more. Further to this, it makes us comfortable when we work with well-seasoned, responsible and calm individuals. They’re professionals.
- Professional resources typically come with a large body of work from different verticals. They have worked with different styles of productions. They have worked with big brands, single owner startups and small businesses. Experienced technocrats have already worked on very similar video productions or styles that you may be considering to produce. They come with the know-how to effortlessly follow through with your production. They are not running heater skelter to complete the job on time. Moreover, an experienced team adds value at every step and is able to advise clients on how to effectively improve their campaign and increase audience attention?
- Meanwhile, upcoming creative people are primarily focused on signing up new clients and closing sales even if they are unsure of the work. Soon after the sign-off, they give up. They may provide a refund or sometimes even make a demand for an additional fee. You may receive a reply to the effect of “hey, we can both agree that I have put in enough time on your project and you are still not satisfied with my efforts…”. In contrast to this, an experienced person has his eyes set on bringing your project to full completion. To add to this she would like to see it being successful. With this also comes achieving campaign goals and building customer relationships. Not forgetting to make the experience pleasant so that it’s just like flying on autopilot.
- When we work with focused and experienced individuals, campaigns progress seamlessly with less stress and anxiety throughout the process. Change requests processes are courteous and timely. To add to this, with experience comes the ability to make projections and predictions on not only budgets and timelines; but more important, to project how a campaign can fare and how well it will be received by your intended audience.
To conclude, I suppose we can all agree that you save a lot of time, money and heartache when you commission your video production work to someone who has been doing it for a while.
At Web Interactive Films, we provide clever, simplified and effective work flows. As a result briefs, inputs and changes are always easy to communicate. We take out the stress and anxiety from the experience of launching your digital video marketing campaigns.
Have a worry-free and stress-free video production experience.
While our focus is on animated explainer videos we also provide a plethora of digital services so that all aspects of your campaign are wholly covered.
Web Interactive Films is an interactive video production company and digital agency that craft:
- Live action corporate videos
- TV commercials
- 3D & 2D explainer videos
- Interactive videos & media
- Interactive powerpoint sales presentations
- Infographics & illustrations
- Interactive web design and virtual events
- App development and web development
- Brand & identity design
- SEO, SEM, Marketing strategy
Jump here to see our range of full stack digital agency services
Feel free to get in touch, we could have a quick chat or schedule a call to recommend a clever way to quickly achieve your campaign goals.
Talk to our experts. Schedule a call with an experienced video producer.