Web Interactive Films, Malaysia is a corporate video production company in Malaysia. We create live-action video productions. Our corporate video production services also include scripting and production of web commercials, social media videos, TV series, and animated explainer videos.
Corporate Video Production in Malaysia Showreel
Please follow this link to view our corporate video production show-reel 2019.
Our corporate video production in Malaysia showreel showcases our corporate video production in Malaysia. The showreel also has our recent work and exclusive behind the scenes footage. This helps clients better understand our corporate video services.
How much do corporate videos cost?
Corporate video package Malaysia
Let’s look at Corporate video quotation (Malaysia). Our corporate video production is split into 3 categories of projects based on
Low budget: Less than RM 6000. Typically a one-day live-action corporate video production shoot with video editing.
Medium budget: RM 8000 to 18000. Two to
High budget: RM 50000 upwards. Customised high quality video production. Includes multiple locations, actors and advanced VFX graphics.
Please note the corporate video packages for Malaysia are a rough estimate and production costs are subject to change depending on the project.
The heart of producing an engaging corporate video is to craft motivational stories. These stories have to be extremely relatable. Engaging your target audience is key to the success of the video production campaign. We want viewers to respond with a multiplied focus on our products and services. Have you ever watched a good ad but couldn’t remember what the ad was for? How do we ensure that our viewers are engaged? When the audience is invested in the story and characters they will remember and connect these memories with the brand marketing strategy. This happens in a deeply inspirational and emotional connection. When we marry world-class production and filmmaking techniques with a well-crafted script we are able to produce a video that can truly multiply business.
2019 Corporate video strategy
Corporate video production in Malaysia 2019: 3 Reasons why you need a corporate video production strategy. What did we learn from 2018 in the marketing and video strategy space? Digital ad spends are on the rise. Online sales, payments and ad campaigns have become accessible for individuals at their fingertips. Gone are the days where the agency had the power to determine publishing costs. Anyone can post an ad on facebook or youtube today. This is why we must develop an effective video marketing strategy.
Here are some key points towards developing a video marketing strategy in Malaysia for a creative video production.
- Thorough research of your target groups.
- Creating personas and understanding the world around each persona.
- Establishing relatability, trust, and credibility by showcasing accolades and certifications.
- Keyword phrase research and tags that are relevant and have low competition.
- Producing high-quality content which is built around the target group personas, characters, and environment. research. Ex: If your target audience persona is a character of a 26-year-old woman who is in air hostess and enjoys traveling the world. Add postcards and travel collectibles like magnets of Paris, Petronas Twin Towers and the Statue of Liberty on her fridge in the background.
- Leveraging social media and influencer circles to intercept the market and create dialogues during publishing. The idea is to appearorganic.
Would you like to multiply your business with an effective corporate video marketing strategy for 2019?
Send us a quick message from our contact page. We will ask you 2 to 3 simple questions like who is your target audience, campaign goal, timeline
This will help us work out a corporate video strategy for your business within your budget and timelines. As a next step, we can create a corporate video quotation.